Our curriculum is well balanced with play and free time, structured activities, meal time and rest time.
- Provides experiences across all the developmental areas – language, physical, cognitive, social and emotional
- Expects, accepts and uses individual differences to design appropriate activities
- Provides interactions and activities designed to develop children’s self esteem and positive attitude towards learning
- Prepare the environments for children to learn through active exploration and interaction with peers, materials, equipment and environments
- Observe and respond to the children selecting many of their own activities from among the variety that the carer prepares
- Encourage children’s self control & self regulation through positive guidance
- Provide children with many opportunities to develop social skills.